Epson C4000 Color Inkjet
Bringing comprehensive connectivity and dynamic image quality together in a compact design, the ColorWorks C4000 label printer enables your business to harness the power of communication through color. This versatile label printer features high-performance PrecisionCore® technology and is engineered for reliability — it delivers crisp, photo-quality color labels on demand, at up to 1200 dpi resolution. The C4000 is compatible with ZPL II®, SAP®, major middleware and more, allowing for seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, with iOS® and Android™ software development tools, remote printer management capability and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity, you can help maximize the mobility and efficiency of your business processes.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support.
- Exceptional image quality — crisp, photo-quality images and barcodes; up to 1200 dpi resolution with variable droplet sizes.
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Compact, robust design — dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Wi-Fi connectivity (optional) — print from compatible devices
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS-5609 certification
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4″ per second; fast time to first label
- Easy to operate — color LCD screen; automatic Nozzle Verification Technology; Windows driver; fast media and ink loading