Epson C6000 Color Inkjet
The first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers, the ColorWorks CW-C6000 inkjet printer delivers on-demand, 4″ color labels at a comparable price. Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5″ per second. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6000 produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels.
Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. CW-C6000A The CW-C6000A is designed to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation. With a 4″ built-in auto cutter covering the full spectrum of label sizes to create variable-length labels and enable easy job separation, these new ColorWorks models offer cost and inventory reductions compared to using pre-printed labels.
CW-C6000P The CW-C6000P offers a peel-and-present option, can help speed up the manual application of on-demand labels. An integrated label-taking sensor holds off subsequent printing until the previous label is removed. This feature is ideally suited for fully automated label application systems. This unique capability eliminates the need for a loose loop and allows individual labels to be taken as soon as they are printed.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
- Peel-and-present option (C6000P) — Ideal for fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications •Auto cutter included (C6000A) — ideal for fast, on-demand applications