Epson Printer Technologies
Epson's label printing solutions can help improve your overall productivity, no matter what your industry or need
Fast, full-color heavy production ColorWorks C7500 Inkjet Label Printer for Just-In-Time Color™ printing of large print jobs and jobs with tight time windows.
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second1
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels3
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCoreTM inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
1. Printing in full 1200 x 600 resolution with flush-onto-paper mode enabled. With flush-onto-paper mode disabled, print speed is up to 10.4" per second.
2. ColorWorks C7500 inkjet printer with DURABrite® pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura poly media, has been BS-5609 certified.
3. Up to 50 percent lower printing cost than competitive color laser printers and thermal transfer printers using full resin ribbons available in July 2014. Calculation based on continuous printing of GHS-certified color labels using the suite of ISO/IEC 24712 text and graphics images, with highest-capacity cartridges purchased at MSRP. Actual costs will vary based on print task and use conditions.
With Epson's ColorWorks C3500 inkjet label printer, you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies and print high-quality, durable labels on demand in four colors (CMYK) at speeds of up to 4 inches/second.
- Ideal for high-mix, low-volume applications
- Compact, robust design for commercial use
- High print speed of up to 4 inches/second
- High-quality four-color inkjet printing
- Individual ink cartridges for efficient use of ink
- Supports all major label applications
- Easily adjusts to handle 1.2" to 4.4" widths
- Rear-feed capability for fanfold and large rolls
- Meets BS5609 certification for GHS labels
- USB and Ethernet interfaces
Rugged, reliable, wide color label printer for large-volume printing.
- Industrial-strength label printer — designed to handle the rigors of large volume printing
- Ideal for GHS large-format drum and chemical labeling — printable area up to 8" x 22"
- Accurate, intelligent paper handling — precise label feeding reduces jams
- Superior ink quality for durable labels — the first inkjet solution that has been BS-5609 certified, which means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade1
- Low TCO — compared to color thermal transfer or color laser printers
- High-speed printing — up to 16.5 pages per minute2
- Affordable, high-capacity ink cartridges — requires fewer interventions
- Easy to use and maintain — easy access for ink replacement, intuitive controls, and rugged design for minimal maintenance
- Reliability you can count on — backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and support program
1 ColorWorks C831 inkjet printer with DURABrite® pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS-5609 certified.
2 Printing the suite of ISO/IEC 24733 text and graphic images on 8.5" x 11" pages in Draft Mode. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.