Highest Quality In-Line Printing & Coding on Flexible Packaging Materials
FlexPackPRO 210 & 420 Series
- Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
- Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure quality control and precision assembly.
- Heavy-duty installation brackets and rollers crafted in-house to customer specifications.
- Robust long-life mechanical design requiring zero preventative maintenance.
- Clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize uptime and long-term performance.
- Superior Festo® pneumatics assure image quality control & longer printhead life.
- Precision printhead assembly requires lower air pressure to achieve highest print quality.
- 300dpi Kyocera® printheads on self-leveling mounts provide superior code quality through every run.
- Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come standard with all models.
- Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode® image design software comes free with all systems.
- Reasonably-priced ribbons, parts and service provide the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
- On average, complete FlexPackPRO systems list for 25-40% lower than competitive TTO systems of comparable quality.